Bookings are made and accepted only on the following Terms and Conditions.
1. 3 The Avenue accepts no responsibility for personal injury to the Guest and/or his/her invitees, or loss or damage to their property, or other matters which 3 The Avenue has no control.
2. Bookings cannot be accepted from persons under 21 years of age.
3. Payment – A 25% deposit of the total cost is required in order to confirm a booking unless the reservation is made within 28 days of arrival, when the full payment is then required. Payment to be made via electronic transfer.
4. Cancellation Policy – Should you need to cancel the following charges will apply: if more than 28 days before arrival your deposit will be refunded, between 27 and 15 days before arrival 50% of your total cost will be charged and within 14 days of arrival 100% of your total cost will be charged.
The above conditions also apply to in-house guests should a stay need to be shortened.
5. Late payment – 3 The Avenue reserve the right to re-let any accommodation where monies are more than 14 days in arrears. The guest will be liable for any outstanding balance.
6. Booking confirmation – 3 The Avenue will send you, either electronically or by post, a confirmation showing the total cost of your stay, any additional charges and payments received. Please check the details carefully and inform us immediately if any of the details are incorrect.
7. Property maintenance – Guests shall agree to keep the accommodation and all furniture, fixtures and fittings in the same state of repair as at the commencement of the stay, and shall leave the accommodation in the same state of cleanliness.
If there is an unacceptable amount of cleaning required following guests departure additional charges will be levied.
Any breakages or damage to the accommodation must be paid for.
8. Property access – The proprietors of 3 The Avenue shall be allowed access to the accommodation at any reasonable time during the stay.
9. Pets – Sorry pets are not permitted, with the exception of guide dogs.
10. Smoking policy – Smoking is NOT permitted anywhere inside the property. If evidence of smoking is detected, guests are advised that an additional charge, equal to one nights full rate, will be levied.
11. Candles – Sorry not allowed.
12. Behaviour – You are responsible for the behaviour of all members of your party during your stay. Behaviour should not be excessive, noisy or disruptive, especially at night. 3 The Avenue reserve the right, at its discretion, to terminate, without notice, an individuals stay where deemed necessary through unacceptable behaviour. No refunds will be given in these circumstances.
13. Children – A responsible adult must supervise children at all times.
14. Number of guests – The number of guests, as indicated on the booking form, must not be exceeded for the stay.
15. Arrival and departure – Guests are welcome to arrive from 3pm and requested to leave by 10am on departure day. However, we will endeavour to accommodate both earlier check-ins or later departures whenever possible by prior arrangement.
16. Unavailability – In the unlikely event that, due to unforeseen circumstances, we cannot provide your requested accommodation, alternative accommodation or a full refund will be offered.
17. Property Security – Your personal belongings are your responsibility during your stay with us. Vehicles should be locked and all valuables removed. We accept no liability for any accident, loss or damage to your property unless such loss, damage or accident is due to our negligence.